Policies & Procedures
Policies & Procedures
Food Allergy Action Plan
Advance registration is strongly recommended. A $50 non-rufundable deposit is required-2 day min. All deposits are non-refundable & non transferable. All balances must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to start date. Registration taken within 2 wks of start date, must be paid in full at time of booking. All balances must be paid prior to a child entering camp.
If you would like to switch to a different day there is a $20 charge for a half day & $35 for a full day. Days can only be changed to another available day. A 2 week notice is required to switch to another available day.
CANCELLATIONS – All program sales are final. There are no credits or refunds issued for missed days.
- The drop-off program begins at 9am. The door opens at 8:55am. Please see early drop off/late pick up if you need to make other arrangements.
- When dropping your child off, please be sure to completely fill out the sign in sheet with special instructions re: allergies, someone else picking up (refer to section 5 on pick up), etc… Parents signature is required.
- Parents are welcome to walk their child to the proper activity room. For safety reasons, we require all parents to exit the facility immediately after your child has entered the activity room.
- Parents are welcome to come 10 minutes earlier than release time to view the last activity.
- At dismissal time, parents must sign their child out with a signature on the sign in/out sheet.
- When sign out is completed, a teacher will release your child to you and briefly relay any information pertinent to the day.
- After your child is released to you, for safety reasons we ask you to please exit as soon as possible.
- A picture ID is required if the person picking up is not the same as the person who dropped off.
EARLY DROP-OFF / LATE PICK-UP
For your convenience we have an early drop-off and late pick-up option. To keep consistency for the children, the same instructors that teach the regular program will supervise early drop-off and late pick-up. To take To take advantage of this program, it
MUST be scheduled with at LEAST a 24 hour notice, paid in advance and is subject to availability. Cost per time slot is $5.00 per child.
Early Drop Off – 8:30am-9:00am
Late Pick Up – 12:00pm-12:30pm or 3pm-3:30pm
*No Notice Late Pick Up – 5 minute grace period no charge, $5 for 5-10 minutes past, pick up time $1 per minute thereafter.
SNACK & LUNCH TIME
- Children coming for ½ day only need 1 snack, full day 2 snacks. Full day children also need to bring a lunch. Please provide all necessary utensils, etc…needed for your child’s lunch or snack. Also, please be sure to provide snacks & lunches that do not need refrigeration or heating.
- All snacks & lunches MUST BE NUT FREE!
- Hand washing is VERY IMPORTANT to us. We have every child wash their hands before any snack or lunch time. Hand washing is also required after every bathroom break to help keep everyone HEALTHY!
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Your child’s health is important to all of us. If your child has an allergy or chronic health condition, it must be made known on the registration form and an allergy form must be completed prior to 1st drop off day. Parents may also feel free to express any health issues to the staff at drop off. This information is relayed to all staff members to ensure the safety of your child.
- Your child may be sent home if your child appears to have symptoms of illness during the day. In such cases the child will be made comfortable away from the activity with a staff member. You will be contacted so that necessary arrangements can be made to pickup your child.
- Please keep your child home if he/she:
- Has a fever over 100° F or has had one during the previous 24 hours.
- Has a bad cold with heavy nasal discharge.
- Has a constant cough
- Has had diarrhea or vomiting in the past 24 hours.
- Has had a communicable illness (scarlet fever, flu, strep throat)
BACKPACKS/SNACK BAGS & TOYS FROM HOME
- Please be sure to properly label all backpacks and snack bags with your child’s name.
- Personal toys should not be brought from home. Items are easily broken or misplaced and can cause hurt feelings.